Search This Blog

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Goals

Current mood:Inspired
Category: Writing and Poetry

I need M-O-N-E-Y
But why
Because I plan on having a family
I need an H-O-M-E
For me
And my family to live happily
I need a college degree
To succeed
Because it adds credibility
I'll own a C-L-U-B
or three
So I can retire early
I need to get an M.D.
PhD
Because I plan on doing some writing
So I need to plan my life
I need to find a wife
If I plan on doing these things by 43
So here's my plan
I think I can
Get a degree
While I find true love
Promote parties
Then buy a club
Teach High School
Get a PhD
Medical School
M.D. PhD
Buy a home
Write books by Dr. Sloan
Work from home
Help the Mrs raise junior Sloans
Show the world
How to get along
Write a song
Make my family
Grow
Be on TV
Show
Grace the movie
Screen
Improve my community
Write a couple of more songs
To complete a compilation
Have an heir as great as me
Create a dynasty
Only better
Leave a legacy
One that will live forever
From one man
Who had a plan
And knew
I can


club. yes. of course.
TV. ugh. a nastee necessity
a Ph. D is still a Dr. - u don't need no MD
Degree - essential.
Retire. Never.
Teach HS. cute. I'll b teachin at the University
"Show the world how 2 get along"
Baby, ur singing my song
Movie screen - only next to Fidel - the greatest.

xoxoxox

Yeah. I think I give up on the High School thing. I was going to do Teach America to erase my loans. I'm thinking college professor sounds better now. I want to be able to prescribe drugs. My family needs a hook up.

Great plan! Can't wait to help you write that book!

JR

We getting there brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment